I’m Simple , you can reach me on any of the below …
Professional with 10+ years experience in telecommunications and information technology management. Strengths in organization, written and oral communication, technology, project management, critical thinking, troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, customer service, and personnel management/training skills
• Implemented Faxcore Server ( E-Faxing Solution ).
• Implemented Serv-U FTP Server .
• Implemented Attendance System , Based on Finger Print terminals with Sql DB.
• Implemented Primavera Expedition Server with Sql DB.
• Implemented Papercut Print Management Server.
• Been member for Implementing Avaya IP Telephones Systems.
• Been member for Implementing File sharing Service.
• Been member for Implementing Symantec Vault File System Archiving.
• Been member for Implementing Symantec Vault Exchange Server Archiving.
• Been member for Implementing Microsoft System Center Service Manager.
• Been member for Implementing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
• Been member for Implementing Servers Room Security , Fire System & Temprature control.
• Been member for Implementing Rolling out Fire Proof Hard Drives Backups for Sites.
• Been member for Implementing Backup system.
• Been member for Implementing VPN Implementation for Al Fara’a Group.
• Been member for Implementing Call Center setup for CRM.
• Been member for Implementing Desktop Hardning ( Security Implementation for Desktop ).
• Been member for Implementing Microsoft Lync.
• Been member of Migrating Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010.
• Provided training for Al Fara’a Employees for different projects implemented & Handled Employees surveys for the training Sesions.
Working on All IT Related issues Starting from End User support , to Infrastructure Environment management
• Responsible to Analyze, design, install, configure and maintain a multi branch project domain structure that spans all remote areas.
• Maintains access to the systems and undertakes software updates and correction.
• Administer Cisco Routers, Fortigate firewall, L2 switches, Cisco/Fortigate VPN, Wireless devices and IP based Fax.
• Prepare technical design and implementation documentation using Microsoft application software such as Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrate the ability to time-manage and prioritize, take a proactive approach to improving network services, and have an innovative and keen interest in learning new technologies.
• Time will be divided among three main areas: installing and configuring new network components, implementation of network management (monitoring and alerting) solutions, and support of network services.
• Perform network packet capture and analysis using a variety of tools.
• Manage Antispam solution for protecting email server from spam/phishing/email virus.
• Implement and enforce internet access policy through Proxy.
• Monitor other network administrators and assist them in resolving technical problems.
• Participate in an on-call rotation and incident support as required.
• Design and implement the network security components of a high availability web-based transaction processing environment.
• Study and review policies for network security.
• VMWARE Server Management & Resources optimization.
• GFI Antispam for Exchange 2010 management .
• GFI Endpoint Security ( for Forcing Security Restrictions ) management .
• GFI Web filter for ISA Server management.
• Network administrator (active directory, domain name controllers, ISA Server,etc …)
• Hardware & software maintenance.
• Mail server implementation and maintenance.
• Database developing, for business needs.
• Responsible for company’s IT purchasing and contracts.
• Implemented File sharing & Backup.
• Implementing, Upgrading and Troubleshooting Computer Networks.
• Internet Support Advisor.
• Routing, Bridging and Organizing local area network.
• Managing Email servers.
• Managed Stinger System for ADSL Users.
• Worked as Customer Service Agent
Graduation Project :
Concerned in Computerized reservation system for A Tourism Company using Oracle DB Systems.